Japan Post still doesn’t accept an international mail to some countries at this time caused by COVID-19.
Dear US customers
Please contact us first if you are in the country that Japan Post still doesn’t accept an international mail.
Thank you for your understanding.
Your cart is currently empty.
|Shipping method||Insurance||Tracking||Numbers of delivery date||Weight|
|Registered SAL||O (up to 6,000 yen/around $54)||O||14-21 days||up to 2kg|
|Registered AIR||O (up to 6,000 yen/around $54)||O||7-14 days||up to 2kg|
|EMS||O||O||2-5 days||up to 10 kg|
We try to ship all items within 2 days after receipt of payment (We cannot ship on weekends or National holidays).
- We recommend you use EMS for high value items. If the item is missed or broken in transit, we can refund only up to 6,000 yen if you choose Registered SAL or Registered AIR as shipping method.
- We shall not be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of us.
- We are not responsible for any misdirected or returned mail due to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
- We are also not responsible for any Registered SAL or Registered AIR or EMS packages that get returned due to the fact that they tried to deliver and you were not home.
- The buyer is responsible for any re-shipping costs. The post office is some countries send packages back in as little as 5 days if they are not picked up, so please watch for your packages.
- We DO NOT accept returns on items unless your item was damaged during shipping or has a manufacturing defect.
- Shipping charge from you is not covered by the insurance. That means nobody can pay for the shipping charge from you.