Your cart is currently empty.
- We recommend you use EMS or DHL for high value items. If the item is missed or broken in transit, we can refund only up to 6,000 yen if you choose Registered SAL or Registered AIR as shipping method.
- We shall not be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of us.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are the buyer’s responsibility. If there are questions/concerns, please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Packages will not be marked down or as a gift to avoid these charges.
- We are not responsible for any misdirected or returned mail due to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
- We are also not responsible for any Registered SAL, Registered AIR, EMS or DHL packages that get returned due to the fact that they tried to deliver and you were not home.
- The buyer is responsible for any re-shipping costs. The post office is some countries send packages back in as little as 5 days if they are not picked up, so please watch for your packages.
- We DO NOT accept returns on items unless your item was damaged during shipping or has a manufacturing defect.
- Shipping charge from you is not covered by the insurance. That means nobody can pay for the shipping charge from you.